Friday, August 12, 2011

A Tad Dazed..

Hi Everyone =)

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far! I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm going to be taking the weekend off from blogging. It seems as though I'm in a really bad flare and I have no idea how long it's going to last *. .*
n
Not only has my intense exhaustion been an issue, my joints have been SO bad I've felt sick to my stomach all day long. Writing is proving to be a major problem, heck.. lying in bed is proving to be a major problem. Today especially, has been really rough. My walking has been really hard today so I've just been in bed watching movies and youtube all day.

I'm hoping to be back to my regular blogging by Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment