Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Don't mind my gland......

Beep, be-beep, beep --- beep! Don't mind this stupid thing. You know, the thing that has been trying to send me signals for the last few weeks. Oh, THAT! Don't mind that. Wanna know the reason for all of this morse code? Blame it on my lymphatic system. We all know what lymph nodes are, RIGHT class? Well, my last MRI showed that a few of my lymph nodes were enlarged. Ok, cool. I wouldn't be able to tell you where my lymph nodes were, even if you pointed to them! Apparently, my body has been trying to send weird signals for the last few weeks and stupid me, didn't even notice them. I was trying to look for the most obvious answer, when.. well, the most obvious answer was staring me right in the face. I don't know for CERTAIN that's what it is.. but I have a pretty good idea of what those masses protruding from my pelvis were. I think I was watching something on the news, 11pm news to be exact.. about a teen in the area who had contracted measles. The doctor that treated him, was talking about the glands in his neck be enlarged and it clicked. Where are all of the glands in the pelvis located? After looking up the lymphatic system on trusty, old' Google.. I found what I had been looking everywhere else for! All of the areas that I've had mass-looking protrusions in, are where the glands in the pelvis are found. Don't ask me what all of this means, because.. I don't really know. What I do know, is that my body is fighting off something! Which would explain my intense fatigue that I've been experiencing these last few weeks. There must be something going on with this tumor for all of my glands and lymph nodes to be enlarged. I'm planning on talking to my doctor at some point today, so hopefully I'll find out what all of this means...

Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment