Friday, August 20, 2010

You can call me... "The Diet Doctor" (lol)



With my stomach growling in hunger, at 2:00am in the morning - I found this the most opportune time to write a diet/lifestyle post. How fitting! I have been on my fair share of diets in the past, from Weight Watchers to no carbs, and back! Me and food, you see, we have a love-hate relationship. Since I have decided that food will no longer have me, and I will do everything I can to help my Lupus, it seemed like an awfully good time to make some changes in my life, especially when it had to do with diet. Here, is another "a day in the life of" to show you all how easy it can really be. Food doesn't have to be scary, and neither does cooking!

| BREAKFAST |
- English muffin (white or whole wheat) with Peanut Butter & Jam
- Glass of Milk
- Sliced Cantoulope or Apple

| SNACK |
- Sliced cucumber with a dash of salt
- Celery with Cheese Whiz
- Bottle of water with or without Crystal Light

| LUNCH |
- Cucumber , Tomato, and Onion salad mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil{EVOO}, vinegar & Half salt
- Express Rice Package in flavor Carbonara
- Glass of Diet, Caffeine-free Pepsi with ice {you dont pour as much when there is ice}

| SNACK |
- Baskin Robbbins Maui Brownie Frozen Yogurt {210 Calories} (I believe)

| DINNER |
- Haddock
- Light ceasar salad
- 3 tbsp of rice
- small bowl of tomato soup with crackers

| SNACK |
- Bowl of green seedless grapes
- Pomegranate spritzer

I hope this gives you an idea of neat meal ideas. I would love for you to try it too!
Love, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment