Friday, September 24, 2010

Come rain, or come shine...

Life is beautiful, OR so they say. I have yet to find the silver lining in this beautiful situation called my health. At my age, we should be saying.. with each passing day, our opportunities become endless.. my little motto begins with, each passing day, my opportunities dwindle. Is this some sort of joke? Did the big guy upstairs think it would be funny to play some pranks on us down here? I realize you would like to have a good time.. i would imagine it might get boring up there, but at my expense? Come on!

Listen, I can't complain, i have it pretty good.. I can walk, I can talk, I'm alive. I also know, that I'm not Oprah, and you didn't come to my blog thinking I was so spare me the guilt, and let me vent. My life is anything but a walk in the park.. I guess I make the best of it, given what I know now. When are we really able to give ourselves the luxury of complaining, or feeling sorry for ourselves? There is always someone worse off than us... we would be one big world of Harpo's Angel Network... with hope, and inspiration, and never ending dreams. I have dreams for myself.. I always have. When however, do those dreams feel too far to reach? With my computer battery dying.. I leave you with those words of wisdom. Thanks for tunning in :)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment